Location: Santa Ana, CA
Under the direction of the Regional Office Manager, the Office Administrator provides professional customer service and general office support in an engineering consulting firm.
- Answer six incoming lines
- Greet customers, visitors, and co-workers over the phone and in person
- Receive, sort, stamp, and direct/ deliver mail
- Distribute incoming mail, monitor outgoing mail
- Word processing and data entry using MS Office programs
- Help with maintaining archiving system of project and plan files
- Assist with report/proposal production
- Order new publications & subscriptions
- General photocopying, as necessary
- Provide general assistance (stocking supplies, maintaining library, cleaning kitchen, conference rooms and maintaining inventory in supply room and copy room)
- Closing duties include cleaning kitchen & conference rooms
- Working with Corporate Office to open projects, prepare invoices and follow up on client payments.
- General office duties as needed
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Customer service / office support experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and Google Mail, Calendar, Drive
- Ability to multi-task
- Punctuality (open/close office)
- Must be able to lift heavy packages (10+ lbs)
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Indicate “Office Administrator #2015-018” in subject line when applying. Be sure to label any attachment with your full name (i.e. First Name.Last Name_resume).
DKS Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.